Thursday, September 19, 2013

Laundry almost done!

School was called off on account of lice! Oh boy! That meant I could get some more cleaning done with kids under feet x two! Yay!

In other news, we slept til 930, which was a huge relief and much needed. We took it easy getting going this morning with the exception of impending laundry.

My littlest brother showed up to 'help' but I really didn't need any extra help as I had already mowed the grass and gotten most of the big stuff out of the way. So, I sprayed my home for fleas and other bugs and we left for running errands. Dog food and harness: check! Paid tags: Check! Free Krispy Kreme doughnut for pirate's day: Check! Milkshake to share: Check! New Vacuum cleaner: Check!

We had cereal for breakfast, beef stew for lunch and chili for dinner. 2 or 3 glasses of wine later, this girl is full. The new vacuum really sucked (did you see what I did there?) The steam mop that I justified for buying the less expensive vacuum (the pro shark) I'll have to return on account of the missing owner's manual and screw that doesn't tighten down. But otherwise, I'm very impressed with my new addition to the family. That's all for today! Gonna go enjoy some good ole fashioned tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment